Melissa McConaty Springfield
Melissa McConaty Springfield is a unique addition to the Dorothy Butler Law Firm. She handles marketing for the firm and various secretarial duties. Melissa attended Southern Adventist University and Cleveland State along with multiple certifications from the Radio Advertising Bureau.
After spending over 25 years in marketing and media it’s safe to say that Melissa enjoys what she does. She found her way into the field from volunteering with non-profit agencies at a young age. “I enjoy what I do because I like to paint a picture for the client from a different perspective than your typical out of the box thinking.”
Outside of the firm Melissa enjoys being the mother of four: Megan, Michelle, Matthew, and Mellie. Working her own non-profit; Red Heart Hats, that provides hats and comfort items for NICU infants, and volunteering in her community.
- Collegedale Academy, Collegedale TN
- Cleveland State, Cleveland TN
- Southern Adventist University, Collegedale TN
- Radio Advertising Bureau, CRMC
- International Staffing University, Firm Management and Marketing
- Bahakel Broadcasting
- New Age Media
- Smart Hire HR
- Media General Inc.
- The Solutions Group of Tennessee
- Brewer Media Group
- Dawn Advertising Agency
- Dorothy Butler Law Firm
- Volunteer with Denim & Diamonds, Hamilton Co. Medical Society
- Volunteer with Komen of Chattanooga
- Volunteer with Chattanooga Area Brain Injury Association
- Event Committee Member, Brainerd Baptist School
- Volunteer with Band Together Southeast
- Volunteer with Mission Environment Inc.
- Husband – Michael
- Children – Megan, Michelle, Matthew, Mellie
Hobbies & Interests
- Music: Piano and Oboe
- Washington Commanders & University of Tennessee